Just by getting informed about the project you are helping us plenty, but to row the boat all the way to shore we need more help. Here are some ways to help out.
- Financially -
1. Got Swish 123 120 94 93 - Please comment with your email.
2. Buy a conversation piece from our webshop.
3. Invite us to speak at your company or conference.
4. Help find/apply for grants and other financial help .
5. Become a sponsor .
- Help spreading the word -
- Follow Little Big Malmö on Instagram and Facebook
- Invite us to speak at your company or conference
- Share the hashtag #littlebigmalmo and ping us for interesting events on all the social media outlets.
Want to contribute with time and own ideas?
and tell us how you can help.
The Little Big Malmö project is owned by
the Swedish nonprofit foundation “Little Big Malmö".
Even though Malmö only has 320.000 inhabitants 171 of the 193 United Nations members are represented here.
Malmö is a fantastic, vibrant, small city. Filled with art, parks, music, bikes and a very diverse group of people.
The big idea—together with the citizens of Malmö and the global community, we want to become the world’s most international city.
It’s a unique possibility to put Malmö on the map and become historic as the worlds best city at welcoming people.
Every MalmöTowner is part of the project. Together we will succeed. Anyone can become a MalmöTowner, it’s a state of mind.
We want you to become an honorary MalmöTowner, even if you don’t have the possibility to move here.
A few of the available jobs in Malmö. Would you like to apply?
Here is the list of nations missing to make Malmö the world's most international city.
Here are some of our answers to the most asked questions about Little Big Malmö.